Synacor announced advancements to Zimbra X, the latest edition of Synacor’s global, open source-based collaboration platform. Synacor officially launched its BETA for Zimbra X powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live 2018, leveraging smart contracts and EOS Tokens. This will guarantee its position as the authoritative collaboration platform choice for businesses on blockchain.
The platform was recently announced as the first email and collaboration offering built on EOSIO for distributed apps. It is the premier open source-based, extensible email and collaboration-alternative that offers superior security with user accounts. The identity tracked on the blockchain, will allow organizations to leverage blockchain to drive network efficiencies.
“We are making important moves in Blockchain, going from the first enterprise DApp powered by EOSIO to now leveraging blockchain capabilities such as smart contracts, EOS Tokens, and verified identity APIs,” said Himesh Bhise, CEO of Synacor. “We are excited to showcase Zimbra X powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live, and invite the global blockchain community to participate in our beta.”
Zimbra X powered by EOSIO provides business-class email and collaboration tools. EOS account holders can test Zimbra X by signing up for beta access at www.zimbra-on-eos.io.
Beta account holders can currently expect Beta access granted via a multi-signature smart contract on the EOS public blockchainAccounts provisioned and tracked on the blockchainBeta access fees paid by EOS Token.
Synacor will continue to add innovative blockchain features that will reduce storage costs, improve file security, and create unalterable records of email and collaboration events.
- Latest edition of Synacor’s global, Smart Contracts launched Showcasing Zimbra X Powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live – October 2, 2018
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair – September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange – September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic in India Combated with use of Blockchain – September 25, 2018
- Asset Holders Reassured by NEM After Zaif Exchange Security Incident – September 25, 2018
- Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game – September 20, 2018
- Semiconductor Industry Most Bullish About Adopting Blockchain according to Accenture Report Finds – September 20, 2018
- Alpha Version of Blokusign Released by Sagewise, First Gmail-Integrated Blockchain-Powered Electronic Signature Tool – September 19, 2018
- Launched by Oneiro, ndau, Globally the First Coin Optimized for Long-term Store of Value – September 19, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and Smart Baskets – September 18, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and smart baskets – September 18, 2018
- Trust Square expanding to become world’s largest blockchain hub – September 17, 2018
- New way to create return from Crowd Machine compute tokens – September 17, 2018
- ETC has been integrated due to UTRUST partnering with ETCDEV. – September 15, 2018
- Two large scale Blockchain facilities opened by Etix blockchain in Iceland. – September 14, 2018
- Blockchain capabilities upgraded by Waves platform – September 14, 2018
- Innovative blockchain partnership kicked off between Paris Saint-Germain and Socios.com – September 14, 2018
- Cryptocurrency app breaks milestone-downloaded a million times – September 12, 2018
- Liquid, a new crypto platform with access to worldwide crypto exchanges is unveiled by Quoine – September 12, 2018