The semiconductor industry is expected become the most compelling sector when it comes to the integration of blockchain within their industry. The impact artificial intelligence and extended reality will have on peoples’ lives is huge, according to a new Accenture‘s (NYSE: ACN) report.
The report titled ‘Semiconductor Technology Vision 2018’ shows that nearly nine out of 10 executives expect blockchain to be integrated in their organization’s systems within the next three years — the highest percentage among all 18 industries surveyed.
According to the report, the technology’s secure, tamper-evident, and decentralized features can help semiconductor companies improve supply chain efficiencies, enhance technology-based corporate collaborations, and lower their operational costs.
“Throughout the industry’s complex supply chain, blockchain simplifies business operations leveraging semiconductor chips and related technologies,” said Syed Alam, a managing director in Accenture Strategy who leads Accenture’s Semiconductor practice. “This faster way of tracing will improve companies’ business operations and accelerate delivery of their products to market — while enabling them to do so at lower costs. Semiconductor companies can also use blockchain to create, scale and manage technology-based collaborations and redefine future business transactions.”
- Pre-registration starts for Mossland’s Virtual Property Auction Game – September 20, 2018
- Semiconductor Industry Most Bullish About Adopting Blockchain according to Accenture Report Finds – September 20, 2018
- Alpha Version of Blokusign Released by Sagewise, First Gmail-Integrated Blockchain-Powered Electronic Signature Tool – September 19, 2018
- Launched by Oneiro, ndau, Globally the First Coin Optimized for Long-term Store of Value – September 19, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and Smart Baskets – September 18, 2018
- Firms on board with leading digital asset exchange technology provider to launch cryptocurrency benchmarks and smart baskets – September 18, 2018
- Trust Square expanding to become world’s largest blockchain hub – September 17, 2018
- New way to create return from Crowd Machine compute tokens – September 17, 2018
- ETC has been integrated due to UTRUST partnering with ETCDEV. – September 15, 2018
- Two large scale Blockchain facilities opened by Etix blockchain in Iceland. – September 14, 2018
- Blockchain capabilities upgraded by Waves platform – September 14, 2018
- Innovative blockchain partnership kicked off between Paris Saint-Germain and Socios.com – September 14, 2018
- Cryptocurrency app breaks milestone-downloaded a million times – September 12, 2018
- Liquid, a new crypto platform with access to worldwide crypto exchanges is unveiled by Quoine – September 12, 2018
- Best-in-Class Marketplace for Blockchain Companies and Service Providers launched by Cointopia – September 6, 2018
- Alliance between Fidelity & Blockchain Start-up Building Block REIT – September 6, 2018
- High profile ICO funded company Polybius first to publish audited annual financial reports – September 4, 2018
- Former VP of Tesla Joins Solo Energy to Advise Development of its Virtual Power Plant Technology – September 4, 2018